General surgery procedures are currently being performed by Dr. Brian Gerrelts, MD, Dr. Melissa Garrett, MD, and Dr. Jason Kasenberg, DO.
- Esophageal diseases (heartburn/hiatal hernia)
- Evaluation of lung masses
- Diagnosis and evaluation of abdominal pain
- Gallbladder disease (laparoscopic or open)
- Appendectomy (laparoscopic or open)
- Colorectal polyps
- Bowel obstruction
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Colon resection
- Comprehensive surgical colorectal cancer management
- Evaluation of abnormal mammograms or breast lumps, breast biopsies
- Comprehensive surgical breast cancer management (mastectomy, lumpectomy, lymph node removal).
- For more information about BCHC General Surgery Service, use the Find A Doctor application on this website or call the Outpatient Clinic at 319-332-0950.