Some of the procedures provided include:
- Ablation (destruction of uterine lining for severe bleeding)
- Tubal ligation/cauterization
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Biopsy of cervix
- LEEP (loop electrosurgical excision procedure) for cervical disease
- Treatment for stress urinary incontinence
- Pelvic pain
- Excessive vaginal bleeding
BCHC Surgery Services can also address comprehensive surgical breast cancer management (mastectomy, lumpectomy, lymph node removal).
For more information about BCHC Gynecologic Surgery Service, use the Find A Provider application on this website or call the Outpatient Clinic at 319-332-0950.
Women’s Health procedures are currently being performed by Dr. Anthony Leo.