Wellness Fair & Flu Shot Clinic, Oct 14
The Wellness Fair & Flu Shot Clinic at Buchanan County Health Center is set for Tuesday, October 14, 6-11 am and 3:30-5:50 pm.
- Flu Shots are $30 per person
- Only Medicare Part B and Medicare Advantage plans will be billed
- Bring Medicare or Medicare Advantage card
- FREE Bone Density Heel Scans!
- FREE Blood pressure checks!
- FREE Blood glucose testing!
- FREE Body Composition Testing!
- FREE Balance Assessment with Physical Therapy!
- FREE Living Wills and Durable Power of Attorney information!
- FREE information and tips from other BCHC services!
“We believe your personal good health starts with thousands of little choices we all make every day,” said Cindy Horn, RN, Certified Diabetes Educator. “No matter what your health challenges are – diabetes, high cholesterol or reaching and maintaining a healthy weight – you have the power to make yours a longer and healthier life.”
Horn will be providing free blood glucose testing and diabetes prevention and management materials to those attending. Dietician Maxine Kehret RD, LD will be on hand to offer healthy eating advice and hand out some great information on nature’s perfect snack: the apple. The Radiology Department will provide an easy two-minute heel scan, which will help evaluate a person’s risk for osteoporosis. The Wellness Department will offer great information about exercise and nutrition, free blood pressure checks, free body composition testing and much more.
For more information, call BCHC at 332-0999