The Palliative Care & Memory Clinic at BCHC provides care and treatment for those managing chronic illness, Parkinson’s disease, and memory loss while providing support and guidance for best quality of life.
- Symptom management and pain control for chronic and life-limiting illnesses including cancer, COPD, cardiac disease, Parkinson’s disease, and neuromuscular diseases
- Coordination of care and treatment among physicians and health care providers
- Increased understanding of the illness and treatment options
- Ongoing evaluation of disease progression
- Diagnosis and treatment of Alzheimer’s and related dementia’s
- Evaluation of memory loss and safety concerns
- Support and education for patients and their families