Some of the procedures provided include:
- Ablation (destruction of uterine lining for severe bleeding)
- Tubal ligation/cauterization
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Biopsy of cervix
- LEEP (loop electrosurgical excision procedure) for cervical disease
- Treatment for stress urinary incontinence
- Pelvic pain
- Excessive vaginal bleeding
- Endometrial biopsy
- Breast surgery – mastectomies, lumpectomies, biopsies, and cyst removals
Contact our BCHC Women’s Health Surgery Service to start your journey today!
For more information about BCHC Women’s Health Surgery Service, use the Find A Provider application on this website or call the Outpatient Clinic at 319-332-0950.