- Articulation disorders (difficulties making sounds)
- Language disorders (difficulty comprehending language or expressing thoughts)
- Aphasia (difficulty finding words)
- Voice disorders
- Cognitive communications disorders (problem solving)
- Memory deficits
- Swallowing disorders
- Devices and techniques for alternative communication
- CVA or stroke
- Each patient receives an individualized evaluation by a speech language pathologist, at which time a treatment plan is established.
- We inform the physician of the treatment plan and progress with treatment.
- Inpatient, outpatient and home health services are available.
- Devices and techniques for alternative communication are also available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answers to our most common Sleep Studies questions.