Wellness Info & Membership
What’s Inside the Wellness Center?
Our 20,000-square-foot facility offers:
- Lap pool used for water aerobics classes, open swim, and year-round swimming lessons
- A soft-surfaced walking track
- Cardiovascular equipment, including treadmills, ellipticals, NuSteps, and bikes
- Strength-training machines, free weights, FIT balls, medicine balls and VersaBars, and Olympic-grade squat racks
- Locker rooms
- Group exercise classes, both studio and water-based
- 24/7 Gym Access
- Multi-purpose room for spin classes and family activities
Hours & Info
About the Wellness Center
The Wellness Center is a 24/7 fitness facility open to the public. It provides a wide range of opportunities to enable you to fully enjoy life’s experiences.
See what we have to offer. Become a member, pay $5 and visit us for the day, or ask us for a free tour. Classes are open to non-members with the purchase of a $30 10-punch card. Most classes are free with membership.
- Empower you to discover the benefits of increased physical activity.
- Encourage you to better understand and appreciate all aspects of wellness.
Our knowledgeable staff combines this approach with hands-on services to create a convenient place where people of all fitness levels can discover their optimal health potential at their own pace.
5 a.m.–8 p.m.
5 a.m.–6 p.m.
7 a.m.–12 p.m.
24/7 Gym Access now Available
Contact the Wellness Center for more information at 319-332-0850
Membership Types and Rates
(Individual, 18 years or older)
3-month, paid in full = $125
12-month, billed monthly = $35/mo.
12-month, paid in full = $365
Single + One
(One adult plus one additional family member living in the same house; adult or child age 12-18 years)
3-month, paid in full = $195
12-month, billed monthly = $56/mo.
12-month, paid in full = $585
(Immediate family members living in the same house; includes spouse and children age 12-18 years)
3 month, paid in full = $220
12 month, billed monthly = $60/mo.
12 month, paid in full = $640
10-punch card for exercise classes = $30 (Some exclusions may apply)
$5 drop-in fee for ages 12+
$2 drop-in fee for youth under 12
Every Member Receives
- FREE fitness classes
- Health history assessment
- Fitness orientation (optional)
- Personalized fitness program (optional)
- Wellness screening (optional)
- 24/7 Gym Access (optional)
High-risk individuals must obtain a physician release prior to starting a fitness program. For information, call 319-332-0850.