- Hematology – Includes blood counts, anemia checks
- Coagulation – Includes protimes (monitoring coumadin or warfarin), other blood clotting factors
- Drug Screen Collection – Collecting drug screens (both DOT & non-DOT) for local businesses
- Serology – Includes influenza testing, mono testing and pregnancy testing
- Chemistry – Includes lipid testing, blood glucose testing, renal and liver function testing
- Blood Bank – Includes full transfusion service that includes most blood products
- Pathology – Provided by Weland Labs in Cedar Rapids
- Corporate Wellness – Lab draws for local businesses and their employees
- Walk-in Wellness Testing - Affordable testing for those interested in tracking and monitoring their personal health profiles, screening includes lipid panel, CBC, PSA, glucose, and blood type. Available on a walk-in basis, Monday - Friday from 7AM-noon, results will be mailed to patient in a self-addressed envelope.
- Walk-in Wellness Consent Form - To print off and complete prior to testing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answers to our most common Laboratory questions.
What is the cost of my lab test?The price of your lab test(s) is available from the lab. Just ask and we can let you know.
How long do lab tests take to get to my physician?There are many tests that we do in-house (lipid panels, urinalysis and complete blood count, to name a few) that are drawn, analyzed and back to the physician’s office in a matter of an hour or less. There are also tests that we send out to our reference lab, Weland Clinical Laboratories, that we cannot perform at our facility. These tests are generally back to us within 24 hours (Monday through Friday).
How do I get a copy of my lab results?The best way is to get a copy from your family/ordering physician. By requesting it from the ordering physician, if you have any questions, you can ask the physician at that time. You may obtain a copy of your lab results from our Health Information Management department. They will have you sign a release form and get you a copy of your results.
- All lab draws are by appointment only at this time. Please call 319-332-0999 to make an appointment for lab work, prior to visiting our facility.