- Developmental delays
- Cognitive & Physical Disabilites
- Head injuries
- Hand traumas
- Total joint replacement
- Other medical conditions which impair your movement, strength and ability to complete tasks
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- Range of motion/Strengthening upper extremities
- Hand therapy
- Gross/fine motor work
- Sensory integration
- Home health
- Training to use adaptive equipment
Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answers to our most common Occupational Therapy questions.
Who do I call with questions or to make an appointment?For questions or to make an appointment at BCHC, you can call 319-332-0851.
Does insurance cover this?BCHC is a provider for most insurance companies, but you may want to call your insurance company to verify.
How do I get started with occupational therapy?You will first need to get a referral from a physician.