Volunteer at BCHC
What are you doing this Summer?
- Want to volunteer with friendly people?
- Explore a possible career?
- Make a difference in someone else’s life?
- Add volunteering to a college application or resume?
If you are 14 or older and want to DO something this summer consider the Volunteer Program at the Buchanan County Health center.
Earn Silver Cord hours!
- Wednesdays Bingo @ 1:30
- Manicures Any day
- Make beds. Any day
- Play Cards? Call and we will set something up!
- Book club! Call for more details!
- Pass Ice or Linens! Any day
- Bus Tables? Evening meals are cleared @ 6:00
- Play Piano, Violin, or another instrument? Call and we will set something up!
Contact Dianne Hepke @ 319-332-0914 to set up a time to come in and talk about the orientation process!
***If you volunteered last year please call me to schedule hours for this summer. You can start anytime!***