Services ProvidedOur staff provides services and treatment for, but not limited to:
- Strains and sprains
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Aquatic therapy (pool-based therapy)
- Dry needling
- Tendonitis and other overuse injuries
- Rehab of neurological conditions such as strokes and brain injury
- Balance deficits
- Vestibular rehab
- Women’s health
Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answers to our most common Physical Therapy questions.
Who do I call with questions or to make an appointment?For questions or to make an appointment at BCHC, you can call 319-332-0851.
Does insurance cover this?BCHC is a provider for most insurance companies, but you may want to call your insurance company to verify.
How do I get started with physical therapy?You will first need to get a referral from a physician.