Improve Your Employees’ Health and Boost Your Bottom Line
A corporate wellness program is the best way to combat skyrocketing healthcare costs for you and your employees. Choose from a corporate membership to our Wellness Center, programs at your workplace, or a combination of both.
You Come to Us
Corporate members receive a 10% discount to the wellness center. Your employees will have access to the lap pool, soft-surfaced walking track, strength training equipment, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, and locker rooms with showers.
Corporate Membership Rate
|3 month||9 month||12 month|
We Come to You
A variety of our wellness programs are available at your workplace:
- Personal Health Risk Assessments – Individualized assessment to determine employees current level of nutrition, heart health, safety, prevention and diabetic risk. Includes baseline data for height, weight, blood pressure, waist circumference and strength along with on-site lab work. Action steps for improvement are provided. Aggregate company profile will be included for employer.
- Grab & Go Table – Table display with specific information on a health-related topic. Brochures will be available for employees to take with them for reference. Employer picks topics specific to their needs. Price: $50 per week.
- CPR/First Aid Certification – An instructor teaches how to respond in a life-saving situation. Price: $48 per person. Approximately 2-3 hours. Includes mask, card and instruction.
- On-site Events – Topics may include, but are not limited to: diabetes education, blood pressure control, cholesterol control, clean eating, heart health, reducing the risk of osteoporosis, basic strength training, monitoring your heart rate, keeping a nutritional journal, and weight management techniques. Price: ½-hour presentations $30, 1-hour presentations $50.
- OSHA Blood-borne Pathogen Training — An instructor teaches how to respond to limit risk when blood or other body fluid is present. Training is for one hour. Price: $50 per class or $15 per person.