Balance is the ability to maintain your posture and control your body while you move. Balance problems or falls can occur from muscle weakness, visual problems, medications, inner ear disorders, strokes, joint injuries/damage, head injuries, neurological problems.
Facts about balance problems:
– Falls are the leading cause of injury in the elderly.
– Falls are the reason […]Read More
Lexington Estate October Newsletter
Click here to learn all about what’s going at Lexington Estate during the month of October!Read More
BCHC Welcomes new Physicians to Emergency Department
Buchanan County Health Center is pleased to welcome three new emergency medicine providers from East Central Iowa Acute Care (ECIAC). Partnering with ECIAC in June of 2014, BCHC’s Emergency Department is currently staffed 75% of the time by ECIAC; a team of board certified emergency physicians and allied health professionals. The remaining 25% is staffed […]Read More
BCHC Welcomes New Providers to Urgent Care
Buchanan County Health Center is pleased to welcome two new providers to its new Urgent Care Department. Since opening its doors in July, BCHC’s Urgent Care has seen over 500 patients.
Visiting BCHC’s Urgent Care from Dubuque, Connie Kramer, ARNP currently practices at Grand River Medical Group and specializes in nephrology. Connie attended Northeast Iowa […]Read More